January 25, 2010

Calacanis leads with the left on Comscore. Comscore Punches Back, leaves Jason bloody

Comscore’s CMO Linda Abraham also weighed into the argument on Posterous:

Jason:
You really need to get your facts straight.

It’s unfortunate that you were picked on as a child. It must have been difficult to you. But you’re an adult now. If you want to debate, please do so with facts, not just blind fury.

My take – Abraham is right. Comscore is by far the best analytics service available.

We always choose to use Comscore data first when its available, and will continue to do so. Here’s an example of how useful it can be.

So in this case I respectfully disagree with Jason on the merits of his argument. And I ask Fred Wilson to try to keep me out of his various fights.

Hey, I know nothing about the nature of these analytics, I recommend you read the full article. Loving Fred Wilson's face slap as well

Posted via web from franksting's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment