December 17, 2009

On the Official Google Australia Blog: Our views on Mandatory ISP Filtering

I'm reading the Official Google Australia Blog: Our views on Mandatory ISP Filtering
It's a nice concise response. Personally I'm flabbergasted by the illogical nature of what is proposed and the money that is being spent on this rather than better funding those who are supposed to enforce the law. Who are these people? I'll answer that, not the ISP's! See this post from EFA on the topic of where the funding would be better spent.
As David Olsen Points out in his post (a parallel argument to one I made re; Climate Change), now its time to change the message in the market. The Labor Government has proposed the future. We can't need to sit here and cry fi! We need to change the future. I don't agree it is set in stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment