June 27, 2009

Opening the mind

Quick post from BarCamp Sydney.

I'm currently sitting in a talk around iPhone v android from a mobile ecosystem perspective.

add that to conversations about what a mobile phone SHOULD contain, and other related sessions and it is adding up to a wonderful day.

While Bar camp seems to attract programmers or generally geeky people, its nice to get a wide ranging social element happening as well. I'm engaged, and feel that even if a lot of it went over my head, its still great to make the brain work outside our normally closed circle. And with the recent weeks I've had, it's important for my to move tangentially.

I'm sure once I let all this sink in, I'll be on the ball for something more thought provoking, or at least I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment